Monday, December 05, 2005

Written for a love long lost, but not forgotten.

I Will Love You for a Lifetime

My Love, you came into my life many years ago and you slowly wrapped my heart with your soul and you did not know. For many years I hoped for your love and could only look as you went about your life.

In my mind and soul you are all that I have sought in this world. Your spirit shines and beacons to me, to love you, to want you, to love you for a lifetime.

This lifetime has brought us together and I am hopeful that it will keep us together. In the short time I have held you, you have taught me so much, I now know what it is to feel love’s pure and gentle touch. Your loving eyes have pierced me deep into my soul and your budding love has given light into my life.

I would like to always be there to fill your days with laughter, listen to your thoughts and try to ease your fears. I want to kiss you ever morning, noon and night and love you for a lifetime.

Although I have seen your face 1,000 times or more, each time I see your loving smile my heart is filled with sunshine and I love you more.

Though you may struggle with your heart and soul to find your way to me, to me, you are my heart, my soul and my best friend. My heart is open and reaching like a beacon in the night to your soul, don’t fear the future because we make the future.

You are my one true love and of one thing I am sure, my love for you will live forever in the gentle breezes of the wind and golden sunshine of the day.

I cannot promise you a kingdom, though you are my Queen – and I cannot say that life will be perfect, but I know I will love you for a lifetime.

September 22, 2003

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home