Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Just Thinking

So much to do, so little time. I love my work, but it is like a grinder. I was in meetings from 9 a.m. till 8:30 p.m. today. The evening meeting was a reception with lots of people I know, but of course there is always a couple of people complaining that my organization is not doing enough...we are arrogant, we don't care...blah, blah, blah. Luckily for my sanity most people know we are doing more than most organizations around the country in my topical area.

One very positive experience I had at the reception was that I ran into a friend that I have not chatted with in a while. Her name is Robin and she is quite cute. We had a great time talking about non-work stuff which was great!!! You know, trips, likes, dislikes, people, dreams, etc. I wonder if I should follow up with her on a more social basis??? Though things like this are kinda' risky because of the close associations our organizations have and the talk...and blah, blah, blah...okay, I talked myself out of it. Boy, that was short relationship :-))

Okay, I have to clean my kitchen a bit 'cause a workman is coming in to put a new floating floor and finish some trim work in the third bedroom. These projects have been hanging for almost three years...can you believe that? Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home