Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hello World, I feel like a motherless child...

Okay, it sure has been a rough week and it began with Monday. It sure is funny that often work builds up and major project is due -- you break your back getting there and its done. But soon as you feel you have a breather and it starts cranking up again. What a roller coaster.

My health has generally been good, but I haven't worked out like I promised I would. And when I do workout, I feel great and have more energy...its just cranking up to go to the gym that is a challenge and its easier to eat...bad, bad, bad.

Well, this is just a reminder to all of us that we have to fine balance, least we lose our way in the forest and end up in the grave yard. Don't get me wrong I like cemetaries, but not to be in one six feet under :-) LOL!!!

All right, I better go shower and go to bed for early meeting that is sure to raise my blood pressure...control, control, control. Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home