Thursday, November 16, 2006

Successful Day...but I'm tired

Had a great day working with Southeast Asian community. They are starting to pull together which would make them a powerful force if they can get over some power issues. Of course, those power issues exist in every community. From a global perspective I'm totally surprised we haven't done each other in, yet. There always seems to be some thread that keeps it all together in spite of the turmoil, hate and back stabbing that does occure in the world...and you can take that and apply it more locally. I truly think that those of us that either meditate, pray or do whatever makes us bring more "positive light" to the world are making a difference and are that thread that keeps the world from unraveling.

I understand that there is a sect of nuns in Wisconsin that are on a 24/7 vigil to bring peace to the world...and I there is also a collective of shamans and spiritual people around the world that meditate for peace every Wenesday at 7 p.m. and Sunday at 11 a.m. I think it makes a difference and would hate to test the opposite. I personally participate with the Wed/Sun meditation and for sure it makes a difference to me.

I hope all of you that read this are doing some little thing to try to bring positive energy to our planet. We need it and also need to take that spiritual thought and turn it into action to make our tiny world a better place for all.

Peace to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home