Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Had a Directors Retreat Today :P

Well, we had a third in a series retreat today to try to build a better working team. I guess I don't mind, but it just seems to me that only part of what we learn sinks in and we go back to our power habits...well, those who have power.

I don't doubt that we are all committed to the work, but I still see struggles between us and it is about power. Even though we talk about being a "flat" organization there is still a higher Archy when it comes to developing budgets. I do like my colleagues, but I don't think we can really be honest about how we feel and how we see inequity. I assume that these struggles are no different than other organizations suffer through and constantly try to "improve."

1 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger harada57 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home