Monday, January 02, 2006

Had Monday Off - What a great year!!!

Well, my friends, it was a great Monday because we got it off from work. What a great way to start the year. The weekend was pretty good, except that I was working with two friends to plan a trip this winter to either Costa Rica, Australia, New Zeland or Italy and one of them had an anxity attack about the trip. My friend freaked about traveling internationally, apparently she had had a bad experience with another friend awhile back. This came out of no where for my other friend and myself. Our freaked out friend recommended we could instead go to Florida...Florida!!! That's a long way from Australia or Costa Rica.

We have to make a final decision about all this by this Wednesday, and in order to preserve these relationships I am going to recommend we postpone the trip idea till next winter. This will give those that are not comfortable traveling abroad time to think and adjust to the idea. I may still take a trip, but I'm not sure where I will go right now. My other friend decided she would than go to Russia since she has been thinking about that.

When I traveled to Costa Rica two years ago, I met a woman (Daniella) that I am still in contact with, maybe I'll go visit her. I also have a good friend (Barry) that moved there about a eight months ago, so I would have a place to stay. That would be economical. It would also be nice to see my friend Barry and of course to catch up with Daniella who is a Tica. She is quite beautiful...well, at least to me. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Hum, maybe I'll do that. What do you all think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home