Sunday, May 14, 2006

Creating a Wildflower Garden

Well, today was mellow day, I woke up about 11:30 a.m. and played on my computer. Towards the end of the afternoon I than started working on my someday gorgeous wildflower garden and lawn. I transplanted some wildflower plants that were over-grown to new areas. I'm trying to recreate a prarie type/wildflower environment. Already I have quite the garden with plenty of birds, butterflys, humming birds and pesky rabbits that I must admit are part of the environment. Anway, my garden keeps me sane, but I wish I had a better vision...I just plant and re-plant, but maybe that's how nature does it too.

Okay, I hope we all have a great week, I know last week was great even thought I was worn out this weekend. Be well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home