Saturday, September 01, 2007

HALLOWEEN 2007

PURE EVIL
Well, Friday night I had the opportunity to see Halloween 2007 and I was not disappointed. I have seen all the Halloween series and especially loved the first one with Jamie Lee Curtis. This version was a remake of the first Halloween and it was more graphic and gorey than the first one. Though as I stated, I did like it very much, I was surprised how the Myers family was depicted. They were more trashy than I would have suspected because in the first movie we did not get the impression that family was on the edge. Indeed, my assumption from the first movie was that the Myers family was pretty mainstream, accept for Michael who goes off the deep end. Regardless, I would recommend the movie to those who are fans of horror.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home